Portable Wireless Diesel Smoke Opacity Meters
Compact Powerful System
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of SAE J1667
- Uses the most Accurate SAE J1667 method to measure smoke
- Weight is less than 10lbs
- Low Yearly Maintenance Cost
- Build-in Ambient Temperature, Humidity and Air Pressure sensors for automatic ambient
Simple PC Interface for Downloading.
Simple Easy to Use
- Menu driven data entry
- Long battery Life, sensor does not require a powerful fan
or heavy battery.
- Large Internal Storage Memory,
optional download software available.
- Wireless, no expensive ($350) meter to sensor cable to replace
Small Light Weight Printer
- Prints Full Test Results in less than 10 seconds.
- Prints on long lasting thermal paper. Convenient Long Range Wireless Printer
- Optional: Your Company Logo can be added to Top of
Printed Test Results
Optional PC Download Software
Easy to Maintain Test Records
with Data Base Support
using Optional PC Software
- Download Smoke test data to an Excel Spreadsheet
- Download each smoke test to individual PC File and print
smoke test results from PC.
- Download is compatible with secure upload to Beryl Data Cloud backup
Optional Wired QR BarCode Reader:
One QR Barcode Scan can read Test Site or Vehicle or Tester information in seconds.
(Watch the Barcode
Optional Sample PC Smoke Test Printout #4 with Certificate and
Digital Verified Signature: Requires optional Beryl's PC
download software "BTLink", a custom certificate template, and
Digital verified signature PDF file is saved with Adobe
Acrobat Pro. Once the smoke test are downloaded, certificate and
digital verified signature can be added quickly. Note: Always verify with your local regulators which outputs
are acceptable for your regulatory record keeping.
(Watch the PC Smoke Test Download Video)
Wireless quick effortless smoke test:
Quick setup on low to the ground exhaust systems with
and without DPF systems with minimal exhaust heating
(shown with wireless sensor, magnet assembly, and optional plate setup on international box truck with
diesel particulate filter DPF
Wireless quick attach pole system: Quick and simple
wireless sensor attachment/release to high exhaust stacks. One person can do entire
smoke opacity tests on trucks, buses, RVs, and etc.
(Shown: Wireless Sensor, magnet assembly, and pole setup on a 5 inch flat stack)
Quick attached Video)
Designed and Made in the USA